Whether you have a medical condition that requires compression socks/stockings or looking for an athletic performance boost, we’ve got you covered!
We are proud to carry Achi and Sigvaris medical grade compression wear at Meridian Spine + Sport with both conservative or fashion-forward styles available. All compression wear is custom ordered based on your specific leg measurements.
Common medical uses:
- Tired, achings legs
- Varicose veins and spider veins
- Chronic peripheral venous insufficiency
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Long airplane trips (‘Economy Class Syndrome’)
If you have been diagnosed by your physician for any of the above, compression socks and stockings can greatly help manage your condition.
Sigvaris offers a large product line of compression socks and stockings for men and women. View their online catalog to see what’s available!
Medical compression socks and stockings are covered by most third party insurance groups, Extended Health Care plans, and Workers Compensation. Check with your provider for details.
CrossFit Athletes, Runners, Triathletes
Here are some benefits of compression sportswear for your sport:
• Improves athletic performance and endurance by reducing muscle vibration.
• Graduated compression reduces the build up of lactic acid, helps the muscle recover faster.
• Provides relief from feeling tired and aching legs.
• Improves blood circulation.
• Prevents injuries.
• Elastic top band adjusts to fit leg perfectly without slipping or constricting.
These are a few examples of funky compression socks (more conservative styles are also available).
Medical graduated compression socks and stockings are manufactured in conformity with ISO 9001, ISO13485, CE, FDA and GMP graded facilities with recognizable quality assurance certificates and seals.